[Latest Update 5/16, 2016]
- Verbal Judo, should legitimately be taught in school
- Deep Work, on productiveness
- The Geography of Bliss, the happiest place on earth?
- Trust Me, I’m Lying, not cheerful, but worth the read
- The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog, a thought provoking page turner
I simply have to recommend this, the book Harry Potter and the Method of Rationality. Words cannot describe the joy and sorrow it brings me.
Last night I flipped through his blog posts on recommendation, and it blew my mind. I might not have had this level of mind-blown-ness in months.
Seriously, go read it if you haven’t.
If it actually works, I’d passionately take on a full time job where I march around on the streets, wave my arms and chant “please read these books!” all day long, because the world would definitely become a better place if more people read those books, and this is the most natural and efficient approach I could come up with.
A great tool I’ve recently started using intensely:. I rarely recommend tools or products, certainly not todo list apps which flooded the globe, but in their case I do think these guys made a great product and therefore deserve more attention.
So, what’s so cool about it?